Glasp Community Guidelines
Last Update on: July 5, 2022
Glasp is a social web highlighter that people can highlight and organize quotes and thoughts from the web, and access other like-minded people’s learning.
Our mission is to democratize access to other people’s learning and experiences that they have collected throughout their lives as a utilitarian legacy. As Glasp stands for "Greatest Legacy Accumulated as Shared Proof", we want to visualize your contribution to human knowledge history.
We have a set of guidelines for participating in Glasp.
Things you should do
- Be civil and respectful.
- Share knowledge and insights.
- Listen and care about other people.
Things you shouldn't do
- Circumvent or infringe copyright or highlight copyrighted works.
- Engage in illegal activities.
- Reveal you and other people’s private information.
- Clutter the community curated content.
Use of the Glasp service is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate users who violate these guidelines.
We are committed to build a platform based on our mission.